Automatic machine model ASP is designed to form empty “Doypack” pouches with open top from a roll of laminate film. These pouches are further used for filling various types of products and sealing manually or on packaging machine ADM.
The standard machine is used for making of Doypack packets (standard, figured or packet with zip-lock), bottom K-seal packets and 2-3-side sealed “Sachet” packets.
In automatic mode the machine forms an empty packet from a roll of multilayered film. Such packets can be used for filling product and sealing on packaging machine.
Frame and side coverings are made in stainless steel. The machine is equipped with protective acrylic guards and an automatic system for stopping the machine during working upon opening any door (option). All components are CE certified.
Doypack is a versatile type of package. It is possible to pack a wide range of liquids, viscous products, solids, powders and small sized food products, as well as non-food products in Doypack.
|Speed, max.*||50 pouches/min.|
|Packaging material||Multilayer film|
|Pouch width, max.||240 mm|
|Pouch length, max.||350 mm|
|Roll diameter, max.||500 mm|
|Electricals||380 V, 50 Hz|
|Air consumption, m3/hour (0.6 Bar)||45|
|Weight, kg., max.||900|
- Unwinding of film roll
- Hole punching for bottom sealing
- Film folding and packet bottom forming
- Sealing the bottom of stand-up pouch
- Sealing of vertical seams
- Cooling of seams
- Cutting of Doypack packets
- Stacking of ready packets in magazine
- Additional module for making of bags with “zip-lock”
- V-notch for ease in opening of bag
- Euro-slot hole or Round hole for display hanging
- Bag with rounded corners
- Module for making figured bags
- Changeover parts for making of 2 – 3 sided sealed Sachet bags
- Quick changeover parts for bags with different dimensions
- Bags with cut corner for subsequent spout sealing
- Figured sealing of bag top