Rotary Tub Filling Machine CFM-2T
The rotary type machine is designed for filling liquid, viscous and dry solids; powders: sour cream, mayonnaise, ketchup, sauce, sports nutrition, dried fruits, nuts, etc. as well as non-food products - washing powder, cosmetics, construction mixes in plastic buckets or jars.
Speed is up to 1200 packs/hour depending upon product characteristics and dosing quantity.
The machine can be equipped with two fillers at the same time, for the main and additional product. The rotary type machine has a mechanical table drive.
- Product to be packed: Yogurt, Lala, Sour Cream, Mayonnaise, Mustard Paste, Honey
- Dosing volume: 200-1000 ml (2000 - 4000 ml)
- Speed: up to 20 tubs/min
- Cup material: Plastic tubs
- Lid material: Plastic lids
BASIC SCOPE OF SUPPLY:
- De-nesting of tubs from magazine to transfer mechanism
- Rotary movement of tub
- Filling of set product volume
- Placing of plastic lid on tub
- Leak-proof closing of plastic lid
- Date coding by contact type ink printer on self-adhesive label
- Transfer of filled tub on conveyor for ready products
TUB FEEDING UNIT
Operator puts stack of tubs into infeed magazine (capacity of infeed magazine is approx. 30 pcs.). Tub feeding unit provides piece by piece feeding of tubs on the conveyor.
ROTARY FEEDING SYSTEM
Rotary feeding system is used for step-by-step moving of tubs to the next station of Filling line.
Machine is equipped with volumetric piston filler, which has conical slide valve and last drop suction unit. The filler provides adjustment of dose in the range of 200ml – 1000 ml or 2000ml – 4000 ml.
LID PLACING UNIT
Vacuum suction cup takes lid piece by piece from lid storage magazine and puts it on the tub, which is under it at the moment. Lid placing unit is designed for working with all three formats (for three sizes of tubs).
LID CLOSING UNIT
Lid closing unit provides leak-proof closing of tubs. It is designed for working with all three formats of tubs as well.
Otros tipos de envases de interés